Its the biggest hidden asset that most business owners are blissfully unaware of. There is an estimated £5 Trillion of it going to waste, world-wide, every month.
But, what is it?
Spare Capacity is the ability to take on more business without increasing fixed costs.
Spare Capacity is perishable and if not captured you can never get it back. Some examples of this are:
- Empty tables in a restaurant
- Slow moving or surplus stock
- Unfilled appointments
- Vacant hotel rooms
- Unsold advertising space
If you were to sell this spare capacity what would it cost?
- Wholesale purchase price of product
- Sub contract labour
For most businesses it is only the variable/replacement cost because when you take on an additional customer fixed costs such as rates, rent and PAYE for staff do not rise.
BBX is a community currency that enables entrepreneurs worldwide to leverage their spare capacity for new business opportunities.
BBX works along side your existing bank account and doesn’t replace your cash business but gives you additional business revenue by selling your spare capacity within the BBX community.
- Promote your spare capacity to the BBX network through your account manager.
- Another business owner part of the BBX community buys it in return you receive BBX pounds.
- Use your BBX trade pounds to buy things you want saving your cash.
So how would it work?
An example of a transaction; a hotelier has some empty rooms and promotes them through BBX…
- The hotelier received new customers by selling what otherwise would have been worthless spare capacity (an empty room).
- The hotelier slashed cash costs by buying advertising with no cash outlay.
- The hotelier bought stuff with no rise in fixed costs.
- If the customers enjoyed their stay they would refer new customers who would pay the hotelier £££!
- The hotelier has cut out the competition – because the customers are not staying with a competitor and not referring new business to.
- As a direct result of the purchase the hotelier received new customers!
- To pay for the £200 advertising with empty rooms only cost the hotelier around £40!
A WIN WIN situation for all concerned!
BBX UK have collaborated with Business & Management Wessex to offer our members the opportunity to take up a BBX account worth £397 + VAT and an instant unsecured line of credit of BBX pounds for FREE.
So if you want to find out more take a look at the website and some of the information videos.
When you join, please quote Business Wessex in order to get your free concessions, web-app, unsecured line of credit and a dedicated joint account manager so that we can help you, not just in managing your account, but to find new customers for you.
To find out more;
- watch the 1 minute video (try and guess who the narrator is!)
- visit BBX online
- ben.jacomb(Replace this parenthesis with the @ sign)businesswessex.org.uk our account manager
- call Ben on 07738 526802
This website, images, typography, design, build and maintenance is by the Crazy Husky Studio- Online Design and Digital Marketing.