accounting, tax planning
& financial management
Per and professional support from other members
Online information and resources
Email and telephone support
Pertinent alerts, updates and articles
Access to training, coaching, mentoring
There are many aspects of tax planning, financial management, book-keeping, accounting, tax legislation, compliance, etc. As tax and financial management changes constantly, it is important to have access to real time information, accounting and tax planning advice and resources.
We help our members in adopting and using simple and sensible financial management procedures. With the optional use of online tools, apps and software one can get ahead of and stay on top of one’s fiscal duties and responsibilities, compliantly and quickly.
This channel is maintained and populated by experienced business people, chartered accountants, book-keepers, financial controllers, financial managers and experienced tax advisers.
Personal & company tax returns
Companies house returns
VAT & Returns
This is a frequently updated list of recent articles and updates by other members and purchased from third parties.
Guides, Factsheets & Documents
This is a collection of factsheets, information sheets and various documents, including
- Dividend Allowance (2016) Factsheet
- Child benefit charge
- EIS – Enterprise Investment Scheme
- Family Taxation
- Personal Tax – Self Assessment
- When is personal and capital gains tax payable
- Property investment – buy to let
- Tax aspects of property investment
- Links library
Some of our content is public or available for registered, premium or pro members.
- Access the factsheets and guides
- Access the tax support forum
- Start a dialogue with other members
- Obtain peer support
- Obtain professional advice face-to-face or online
- Access links to collated third parties
Get in touch
For logged in members
Tax & Accounting Channel
- Pages index
- Professional support
- Links Library
Premium & Pro members
- Premium Pages Index
- Members support forum