Diploma in Business Leadership
Entrepreneurship for Managers and Executives
This programme has been developed for owner/managers looking to upskill in management, owners looking to develop a management team to allow them to step back, or experienced managers looking to re-awaken the entrepreneur spirit within. We cover the business fundamentals including the following modules:
• Strategy & Business planning
• Developing leaderships styles
• Entrepreneurship, intrapreneurship & innovation
• Marketing and market research
• Building a sales engine
• Time management
• Financial management
• Taxation and regulation
• Performance management
• Importing and exporting (optional module)
This certificate is at level 5 on the National Qualifications Framework.
Benefits of these programmes
- Specifically designed to suit all skill levels
- delivered in bite-sized chunks over no more than 12 weeks
- Learn alongside your peers
- Hand-picked tutors with real industry experience
- Support from a an experienced business coach throughout the duration of the course.
- 12 months membership of the Chartered Management Institute (CMI) is included in the course fees
- graduates will receive a certificate issued by the CMI
Course delivery & assessment
This course will be delivered by qualified and certified trainers of the 4-front Academy. The programme director is Martin McMahon who is a member of the Chartered Management Institute.
On completion the successful delegates will receive a qualification certificate issued by the Chartered Management Institute.