SME Enterprise Certificate™
Entrepreneurship for SMEs
Developed with inexperienced or aspiring managers in mind. We cover the business fundamentals including the following modules:
• Entrepreneurship and economic growth
• Business strategy and planning
• How to harness creativity
• Understanding marketing
• Developing sales
• Getting the most from your people
• Business Planning
• Basic book keeping and accounting
• Taxation overview
This certificate is at level 3 on the National Qualifications Framework.
Benefits of these programmes
- Specifically designed to suit all skill levels
- delivered in bite-sized chunks over no more than 12 weeks
- Learn alongside your peers
- Hand-picked tutors with real industry experience
- Support from a an experienced business coach throughout the duration of the course.
- 12 months membership of the Chartered Management Institute (CMI) is included in the course fees
- graduates will receive a certificate issued by the CMI
Course delivery & assessment
This course will be delivered by qualified and certified trainers of the 4-front Academy. The programme director is Martin McMahon who is a member of the Chartered Management Institute.
On completion the successful delegates will receive a qualification certificate issued by the Chartered Management Institute.