Join us for a two-hour walk on a circular route from and back to the New Inn at Knowle, taking in valleys and Ridgeways.
“I do enjoy these walks. I get to bring my dog catch up with friends, and even, dare I say it, do a little networking as well as socialising. Andy knows his stuff!”
We start off at 11.30 and get back around 14:00. You can then either head off or stay on for the optional lunch where there will be a selection of meals and sandwiches to choose from, including a lamb or pork carvery. I need to give an indication of numbers a.s.a.p so please let me know if you are thinking of staying on for the lunch.
The Walk: Tickets for the walk are only £5.00
Lunch: Obviously this does not include the optional lunch which is down to yourself to order and pay for whatever you have.
Please email me at nfo(Replace this parenthesis with the @ sign)jurassicjaunts.co.uk to let me know (a) if you are coming on the walk and (b) if you are staying on for lunch.
Please pay in advance to confirm your place if at all possible, please. You can pay either:
- Online – Jurassic Jaunts | Sort Code 08-92-50 | Acc no. 68102238, or
- By cheque payable to Jurassic Jaunts | 28 Blackbird Close, Poole BH17 7YA
- Directions: From Wareham towards Swanage, just before Corfe Castle, turn right for Church Knowle. From Lulworth – the MOD Ranges are officially shut but the Povington Hill road is sometimes opened if not required. If open, turn right at East Lulworth and go over the ranges, bear right at the sharp bend down into Church Knowle. If the road is closed, you will need to go via Wareham.
- Please bring relevant clothing, sensible footwear and water.
- A full refund or credit will be given if the conditions are deemed to be too bad.