Multi-tasking is a bad productivity habit…

The Editor All Members, Public Leave a Comment

…unless you are one of the only 2% of the population that scientific research finds is actually capable of effective multi-tasking. Maybe the rest of us 98%ers should focus on one thing at a time, get that done and then move onto the next!

More about the ABT Habit Journal and how it can be used to make yourself more productive…https://goo.gl/NDQGYn

We acquire, curate and publish articles on business administration, management and marketing that we feel our members will benefit from reading. Premium and Pro members are able to log in and publish their own articles to share with other members only or publicly. Or articles can be submitted to the editor for publication by email: the.editor@bamw.org.