Who is Business and Management Wessex?
We are essentially a not for profit network of business owners, managers and professionals across Dorset, Hampshire and Wiltshire.
We support each other with information, advice, guidance, resources and services within the network and to the wider marketplace, in almost all aspects of funding and finance, business & management support, marketing and networking.
What do we do?
Together we collectively provide;
- peer and professional support for our members
- access to finance, funding and investment for start-ups, cashflow, acquisition, expansion and business growth
- networking and connections with other members, potential clients and customers both on-line and face to face
- discovery and sharing of ideas, tips, advice and best practice
In addition, premium members each qualify for a free business currency card, a discount fuel card, concessions on training, insurance, health cover, etc. fuel discount card, etc.
How do we do this?
On our website we have a number of channels, each dedicated to a particular aspect of business administration and management. In addition we have our own private social network consisting of forums, resources, messaging, etc.
As members, we can connect, engage with, and access each other, with support and resources using;
- our own private network
- social media
- briefings and alert emails
- face-to-face activities and events across the region
Why join us?
Membership is for you if you want to . . .
- Contact, connect and collaborate with other business owners, managers and professionals
- Engage with other members
- Improve business administration, make improvements to business, save time and money
- Access business banking, funding, finance and investment
- Access peer as well as professional support and services
- Access advice, guidance, coaching, mentoring, learning, qualifications, certification and CPD
- Access information & resources online 24/7/365
- Lead & manage more productively
- Market more effectively
“All for less than the cost of a good suit, or a single advert in a local paper or magazine!”
The entry level of membership is free, and the most expensive is £300 per year, all of which are fully tax deductible expenses.
≡ Accounting & Tax Planning
≡ Business Funding & Finance
≡ Campus – training, coaching, mentoring
≡ Directors Support Network
≡ Health, Safety and Environmental
≡ HR & Employment Law
≡ Marketing & Customer Service
≡ Peer Support Network for SMEs
≡ Welfare and Wellbeing in the Workplace
Business Breakfast Club Bournemouth
Directors Support Network
Dorset Business Angel Network
Financial Managers Group
Lake Yard Business Club
The Boardroom Network
The Peer Support Network
Women in Management